Black Mac Asphalt Driveway Sealer
Black Mac vs other Sealants?
Store bought sealants such as acrylic, cold tar emulsion, and water base sealants; all just paint the top of your asphalt product leaving it still dry underneath. During winter thaw, the store bought sealants will chip, peel and eventually flake off, and your asphalt underneath cracks.
Black Mac is the very substance that your asphalt pavement is made from. Which is a petroleum and oil base product, therefore when applied by method of low pressured sprayer to your asphalt driveway or parking lot, it does not just merely paint the top but rather penetrates (stains) the surface going deep into your asphalt, restoring its life, color, and esthetics’s, as well as giving it the protection and restoring your asphalt’s pavement to extend the life of it.
Features & Benefits:
- Emulsions can be used with damp aggregate, which is actually preferred
- Environmentally friendly process, do not need elevated temperatures
- Polymer modified emulsions can be used to enhance asphalt properties for; durability, stability impermeability, early stone retention and reduces flushing and bleeding
- Renews weathered pavements
- Improves skid resistance, available in various textures
- Reduces ravelling
- Restores a uniform cover
- Prevent the intrusion of moisture and air
- Seals very small cracks and surface voids
- Enriches and coats weathered aggregate particles at the surface